Thursday 8 July 2010

Baba cendol @ Jonker 88, Jonker Street, Malacca




88 is the lucky number. Lucky me, I got to try this gastronomic baba cendol. Located at the hot spot of Malacca (Jonker Street), this cafe is exceptionally famous among the tourist and locals. I strongly recommend everyone to give it a try if they do drop by Malacca.

 

The shredded ice will cool you down when you just feel so exhausted. A refreshing desert indeed.

Interior design of the shop. Decorated with all kinds of antiques. Gula Melaka is also being sold in this cafe. 


The crowd is always building up.

Price:
RM2 / bowl of Baba cendol

Address:
Jonker 88 cafe
Along Jonker Street
Melaka

Operating hours:
Morning till night

Rate: 8.5/10

8 comments:

  1. Hοwdу! Do you use Twitter? І'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutеly
    enjοying your blog and lοok foгωarԁ to
    new upԁаtes.

    Herе is my web blog :: bucket truck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regulaг гeadeг, how arе you everyboԁу?

    Thiѕ articlе postеd at this web sіte іs aсtually niсe.



    Feel frеe to surf to mу ρage; tens therapy units

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    Also visit my web blog: irvingtxcabbie.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. why not try this out t7v09w5z86 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags from korea r0e59x3h68 replica bags south africa replica hermes bag i7t09i0p43 replica bags on amazon Get More Info d6p69q7p02 luxury replica bags replica bags paypal v9t02p2t05

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails